Thursday, August 21, 2008

fried brain

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged...we started school last week and my brain has been fried. Things are going well, but it takes time to settle into the groove of housework plus schoolwork. India has joined the gang this year, as a preschooler, which is good since she needs to be learning and involved but also means that now I have four different learning styles and levels to cope with each day.
On a different subject, this August weather is amazing (in St. Louis the weather really is interesting to talk about!). I now step outside expecting pleasant weather rather than the stifling, oppressive, disabling heat and humidity for which August in St. Louis is famous. Did someone forget to turn on a switch?!

2 comments:

dyount said...

AAUGH! THE GLOBAL WARMING IS KILLING ME!

On a fools hope said...

I live in the muggy south and you would think I would be used to it, but not so.....