Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my song

Gonna tell you a little story
'Bout what happened last year
Living all nice and happy
In Skinker-Debaliviere

Bought us an old house
Deep down in the city
Didn't have no back wall
And it sho wasn't pretty

Got the bank to give us money
Make the place real fine
Now we ain't got no mo social life
Cuz we're working all the time

Rehabbing blues
Rehabbing blues
Got the re- re- re- re-
Rehabbing blues

Work hard all day
Just to get a door hung
Gotta tear it out the next day
Cuz the wall ain't plumb

Rehabbing blues....

Maybe in twenty years
My blues will be cured
My house will be as snazzy
As anything in the 'burbs

Rehabbing blues...

3 comments:

Candy Von Tramp said...

haha and what a good song it is...I like it!

Thanks for the list of places to eat! I'm always looking and there are so many. Was just at the chocolate bar the other night, goooood drinks!

dyount said...

I'm sure I don't know what you mean....

Travels said...

This is very funny. I just realized that you were no longer popping up on my blog tracker so I have to put you back on so I don't miss any more gems of this nature....