Friday, November 2, 2007

SICK AGAIN

This is getting tiring.

I am determined to get some rest today so that hopefully (God have mercy) my body can heal quickly. I think, overall, I need to lessen the stress in my life, because I believe that is directly related to why I’ve been sick so much in the past few months. (though it could also just be Satan, she says in a sneering voice). I wonder, too, about increasing the amount of fresh fruits and veggies I eat, to booster my immune system.

Well, thankfully, the children can somewhat cope by themselves for a day, and we can keep school light. I hate just sitting around when there’s so much to be done…but I’ve learned my lesson from my last, never-ending sickness, and will shut my eyes to any unimportant details and will spend the day reading and playing pacman. I guess life could be worse!

1 comment:

dyount said...

Tell your kids to take better care of you. I thought children were there to fulfill our every need.:>

You might live in the ghetto if every time you see someone look at you and walk toward you, you reach for your money and want to run.