Monday, November 19, 2007

Things I have to do before 4 pm Thanksgiving Day

Tuesday:

  • Change sheets (it’s been an embarrassingly long time since the last household sheet change…) but before I change the sheets, I have to…
  • Battle the fearsome Laundry Monster. It’s about thirty-feet high, twenty-feet wide, 6 tons and multi-colored. I shiver with fear.
  • Make pie crusts


Wednesday:

  • Make pies
  • Start twice-baked potatoes
  • Maybe cinnamon rolls for Thanksgiving breakfast?

Thursday:

  • Clean house (such a simple statement…such a Herculean task)
  • Finish twice-baked potatoes
  • Make salad
  • Bake ham


Good thing I have slaves.

On a completely separate note, it’s amazing how quickly David and I can polish off a liter of Bailey’s. I was planning to save some for baking, but oh well- guess I’ll have to buy a new bottle!

No comments: